Lower Back pain is a challenging region of the body to treat due to the many influences on the lumbar spine such as previous injury, muscle imbalances, trapped nerves and psychoemotional effects which all makes planning treatment a challenging proposition.
This live webinar will give you the confidence to treat this condition by exploring relevant anatomy, psychological and emotional causes of lower back pain, assessment and how to treat lower back pain.
- Anatomy of lumbar spine, pelvis, sacroiliac joints and hip joints.
- Anatomy of key muscles of the lumbar spine and pelvis.
- Causes of lower back pain.
- Explore the psycho/emotional influences in long term back pain.
- Importance of pelvic position and it's relevance to lower back pain.
- How to assess the lumbar spine, pelvis, sacroiliac joints and hip joints to design a precise course of treatment.
- Address the key trigger points that perpetuate chronic lower back pain.
- Treatment strategies for lower back pain.
- Description of techniques using myofascial release, remedial massage and trigger point release.
- How to work with the deep intrinsic muscles of the lumbar and thoracic spine to release locked facet joints, a major course of lower back pain.
- Corrective exercise for the muscles of the lower back, abdominal core, pelvis and hips joints.
As this is a pre-recorded webinar, you will receive a link to the recording within 24 hours of purchase.
Presenter: Chris O'Brien
Resources: Core Body Therapy Webinar eBook (optional)
Cancellation Policy: Pre-recorded Webinars are not returnable or refundable