Brisbane | 18 October 2019 Course Full
The pelvis represents the bodys centre of gravity, therefore any
tilts or rotations of the pelvis negatively impact the entire body.
In this workshop we will learn how to assess and treat pelvic problems using Myofascial Release techniques.
It's all about BALANCE...
You will Learn:
- Different pelvic types including a lateral pelvic tilt, pelvic torsion and rotated pelvis
- Myofascial Release of the deep lateral rotators, Psoas Major, iliacus, pectineus, hamstrings and rectus femoris
- Anatomy of the pelvis, hip joint, deep lateral rotators, psoas major, iliacus, pectineus, hamstrings and rectus femoris.
- Assessment of the Pelvis.
- Treatment Protocols.
- How pelvic distortions affect the entire body.
- The emotional anatomy of the pelvic girdle.
These techniques have been proven time and again to effectively treat pain and create balance within the body.
A great skill set to add to your existing treatment protocols while teaching you how to effectively work form maximum practitioner efficiency and minimum fatigue
Course Recognition & CPE
IICT - The international Institute for Complimentary Therapists - Core Body Therapy is a Platinum Training Provider with IICT. Once you have graduated with your Professional Certificate in Myofascial Release from Core Body Therapy, you are eligible to join IICT and receive professional membership and insurance.
ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society - Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed - 8 CPE
ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association - Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed - 8 CPE
Massage & Myotherapy Australia Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed - 15 CPE
Massage Association of Australia Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed - 8 CPE
Association of Massage Therapists - Approved for CPE for all courses completed - 35 CEU
Pilates Alliance Australasia Endorsed Education Activity for PDP for individual modules & electives completed - 4 PDP
FAQs & Places to Stay