Sydney | Sunday 1 May 2022
Brisbane | Sunday 31 July 2022
Hip Impingement Syndromes are a major cause of pain and movement dysfunction for a large percentage of the population This course will equip you with assessment skills, techniques and protocols to effectively treat problematic hips.
- How to assess for Hip Impingement Syndromes through postural, structural and range of motion tests to determine a precise course of treatment.
- Anatomy of the pelvis, sacroiliac joint and hip joint.
- Anatomy of the major muscles involved in the creation of Hip Impingement Syndromes.
- Trigger point patterns relating to hip pain and dysfunction.
- Treatment protocol for treating Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome (FAIS).
- The role of tension in the deep lateral rotators of the hip in creating Hip Impingement Syndromes.
- Remedial Techniques such as Trigger Point Release, PNF Stretching, Positional Release and Myofascial Release for the muscles of the pelvis and hip joint.
- Improve hip range of motion in all directions through the application of precise releases.
Sydney 1 May 2022 - The Centre Randwick
Brisbane 31 July 2022 - Airport International Hotel Brisbane
Either one of the following:
* Suggested Course - Advanced Pelvis couples well with the Hip Impingement Syndromes course.
Course Recognition & CPE
CT - The international Institute for Complimentary Therapists. Core Body Therapy is a Platinum Training Provider with IICT. Once you have graduated with your Professional Certificate in Myofascial Release from Core Body Therapy, you are eligible to join IICT and receive professional membership and insurance.
ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society- Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed - 16 CPE
ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association - Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed - 16 CPE
Massage & Myotherapy Australia Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed - 30 CPE
Massage Association of Australia Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed - 16 CPE
Association of Massage Therapists - Approved for CPE for all courses completed - 70 CEU
Pilates Alliance Australasia Endorsed Education Activity for PDP for all courses completed - 10 PDP
FAQs & Places to Stay